Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feels gud...

Started blogging from last october. Posted some posts and got comments both positive and negative. After started blogging i really read some gud stuffs in this blogging world. I was boggled by the quality and quantity of the kannada blogs. Some many beautifull blogs are there in Kannda too. Many bloggers in kannada have written stories, poems, and thier travelling experiences very beautifully.
I saw the gadgets in many blogs which were showing how many peoples are reading the same blog which am reading, place of the visitors, hits et al. I also added a gadget to my blog which shows the place from which people have accessed my blog. And its a great feeling that share with you guys that my blog was visited from Malaysia, California, Scotland,Canada etc. When I look back my previous post I feel "I have to improve a lot in writing" and I notice the grammitical mistakes  and lots more. But something is better than nothing , so still blogging hope to write more and more gud stuff...

1 comment:

  1. really good going man... u r treasure of knowledge .. we kno tat... every conversation will gain a knowledge.. thanks for being my roomieeee

    ReplyDelete