Thursday, January 27, 2011

An Unforgettable SMS


From the day I got cell phone with me I have recieved thousands of messages and forwarded thousands. To be candid i have a habit of seeing the inbox,sent items of friends cellphones, its just for curiosity and moreover I used to chances to tease them if I find any messages they had sent or recieved from girls(girlfriends). One message still lingers in my mind if anyone asks about the best message i have came across. This message is like a shayari and I dont know who had wrote that but am damn sure that the person who has written this is romantic and epicurean. That message goes like this:

Peg par peg peene se kya fayada
Raath guzarthe he saari utharjayegi
Kisiki aankhon ka nasha pee lo
Sari Zindigi bhar nashe mein rehjaoge

Wah,what a meaningfull thought in above four lines. By the way i saw this messsage in my friend manojava (psycho)'s cellphone, and this was forwarded to him by my another friend sunil(idli),as soon as I saw this message I forwarded the same to my number. According to me this is the best SMS I have read.

2 comments:

  1. dosto vo shahari sun ne ke liye mast h....pls don try it ok....firs two lines far better then last two lines....so follow only first two

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baalika ya bottle both for nashaa only, but 1st 2 lines are good for us. In wholesum a GOOD collection.

    ReplyDelete